Arabic is the language of the Noble Quran and the only language which can convey the beauty of the Quranic verse. All different translations of the Holy Quran can interpret the meanings of the Quranic verses, but they cannot reach the magnificent beauty of the Godly words so you must learn to speak arabic . That is why it is very important for non-Arab Muslims and new reverts to learn to speak Arabic. When they learn to speak Arabic, they can easily realize the eloquent side of the Noble Quran and they can feel the beauty of the Godly words by learn to speak arabic.
Why Do Non-Arab Muslim Need to Learn to Speak Arabic?
- Arabic is the language of prayers in Islam. Muslims are required to pray in Arabic and recite Quran during prayer. That is why it is very important for non-Arab Muslim sand new revert to learn to speak Arabic so that they can understand what they say during prayers. This also helps them concentrate in prayers and achieve reverence before Allah (SWT) by learn to speak arabic.
- When non-Arab Muslims and new reverts learn to speak Arabic, it helps them be opened to the culture in the Arab world and understand the environment in which Islam first emerged.
- If you seek to learn Quran with Tajweed, then you should learn to speak Arabic as a first step on the way of learning and memorizing Quran with Tajweed.
- When non-Arab Muslims and new reverts learn to speak Arabic, they can communicate with Arab Muslims all over the world and strengthen the ties of brotherhood and sisterhood in Islam.
- Non Arab Muslims who learn to speak Arabic language can realize the beauty and eloquence of the Noble Quran and can also enhance their articulation of the Quranic words.
When you decide to learn to speak Arabic, you should decide which form of Arabic you want to learn. Here are some forms of Arabic courses from which you can choose the suitable for you:
- Learn to Speak Classical Arabic
In this course, you learn to speak Arabic in its classical form which is called (Fusha) or standard Arabic. The first step to learn to speak Arabic is to learn Arabic alphabets. Learning Arabic alphabets is the key of learning Arabic. This course helps a lot if you need to learn Arabic as a first step to learn Quran and Tajweed. Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and Arabic literature. In this course, you learn to speak and understand classical Arabic which enables you to read Quran with Tajweed and also can read Arabic books and newspapers easily.
- Learn to Speak Arabic with the Egyptian Dialect:
Egyptian dialect is the most widely understood in the whole Arab world. When you learn to speak Arabic with the Egyptian dialect, you then can easily speak and understand other dialects in the Arab world. You need to learn Arabic alphabets first and then practice speaking and listening to the Egyptian dialect as much as you can. There are many online courses which can help you learn to speak Arabic with the Egyptian dialect. Those courses are perfect for non-Arabs who plan to visit Arab countries for different purposes.
Learn to Speak Arabic for Business
One of the most important purposes of learning to speak Arabic is business. Business professionals who live in Arab world or have Arab partners need to learn to speak Arabic to be able to communicate with their partners directly and easily. They need to study a curriculum which concentrates on business terms and help the learners strike conversations with their partners.
Learning Advanced Arabic
If you are a high school or university student who needs further study of Arabic, then you need to study advanced Arabic course. In such course, you learn to read advanced Arabic texts from literature, newspapers and magazines to help you practice reading eloquent Arabic to Improve your Arabic and reach higher level in your education. Students in this course learn to speak Arabic confidently after a lot of reading and speaking practice.
This course is perfect for non-Arab Muslims who want to learn to speak Arabic to be able to perform prayers, read short Surahs of Quran and say daily supplications (du'a). The course concentrates on learning Arabic alphabets, short and simple Arabic texts and read short surahs of the Noble Quran.